10/31 Upton Road, WINDSOR
THE DEAL: $440 PER WEEKApply Now
For Lease - Available
This recently updated apartment comprises of a generous light filled living room with north facing balcony, two large bedrooms with built in robes, central bathroom with bath over shower and internal washing machine facilities and separate kitchen with gas cooking and copious storage space. Other features include, off street undercover parking for one, secure entrance to the building, and easy access to all public transport. Set back from the street, this quiet apartment is part of a secure and low maintenance block in a location that will enhance your lifestyle exponentially.
SEALS THE DEAL
With freshly painted walls and ceilings and brand new floating timber flooring, this property offers a high level of comfort and convenience, ideally located only 270 metres from High Street & Route 6 Tram, 450 metres from Chapel Street Entertainment & Dining Precinct, 600 metres from Windsor Railway Station, 1.5 kilometres from Albert Park Lake, 2.7 kilometres from Royal Botanic Gardens & Tan Track and 4.6 kilometres from Flinders Street Railway Station & Federation Square.
WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd offers a flexible and smooth open for inspection booking process for all of our properties available for lease.
To register for an open for inspection, please click the 'Request Inspection' button on this listing and you will be directed our inspections booking page where you can select a day and time that is suitable for you to inspect.
The following guidelines must be adhered to at all WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd inspections:
- All attendees must pre-register for the inspection, no unregistered parties will be permitted entry to the inspections.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated in order to attend open for inspections in accordance with Victorian Government COVID-19 Restrictions.
- All attendees must wear a face mask at all times.
- All attendees must check in using the provided Victorian Government QR code for contract tracing purposes.
- All attendees must use hand sanitiser, where available and not touch any surfaces inside the property.
- All attendees must adhere to social distancing requirements during the inspection.
Please note that all inspections times are subject to change or cancellation. Please ensure you register your attendance to receive updates regarding the inspection.
If you would like to apply for the property, please submit an email enquiry to the WHITEFOX Listing Agent and you will receive a link to complete your Online Tenancy Application.
If you have any questions regarding the COVID Safe practices of WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd, please contact Zac Muller, Head of Department for Property Management on 0497 888 262 or email@example.com.