14 Canterbury Road, TOORAK
$1,750 Per Week
For Lease - Available
*Inspection strictly by appointment only*
The grand proportions and classical elegance offered in spades by this 1800's Victorian rambler highlight its immediate family appeal. Peacefully situated in a leafy pocket only moments from the vibrant villages of both Toorak and Hawksburn, prestigious schools and Toorak train station. Impossibly tall ceilings frame the wide arched hallway, off of which trail a glorious sitting room with a marble gas fireplace and formal dining room. The large, modern and well appointed kitchen with meals area and light-filled and spacious living room with wood-fire heater open to the entirely private northeast garden. The beautiful main bedroom with marble gas fireplace and plantation shutters, bright en suite and walk in robe, three additional bedrooms and an immaculate second bathroom provide accommodation that is as utilitarian as it is attractive. Ducted central heating, alarm, powder-room, laundry, store-room, off street parking and garage via rear of way top off the provision.
SEALS THE DEAL
A level of space that can't be paralleled and classical beauty that can't be replicated. Noteable neighbours include Toorak Cellars, Orrong Park and (Chez) Bob.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Whitefox Real Estate , we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter and you must complete the Disclosure form for Prospective Tenants before you enter to the premises .This form will be available at all inspections