1/60 Brunel Street, MALVERN EAST
$825 Per Week
For Lease - Available
*Inspection strictly by appointment only*
A home that transcends your wildest of ideals. A luxury villa on a typically leafy East Malvern street that's not only painfully beautiful from every aspect, but has all the bells and whistles to back it up, too.
A Miele appointed kitchen with marble benches and an inbuilt table, butler's pantry and sunny open living and dining space with caramel wood floors and plantation shutters. A designer, floor-heatedbathroom that simply speaks for itself. (I'm listening.) Two generous bedrooms with terrific storage, a designated laundry and fully kitted out garage (think terrazzo floors and heating) with an electric door. Further off-street parking for one car, in-built BBQ deck and an enormous private front yard that gives Central Park a run for its money! Not that it isn't just around the corner. Central heating, cooling and, as if you're not already clicking Contact Agent -
a Billi filtered and boiling hot water tap.
SEALS THE DEAL
Right by St Mary's Primary and Lloyd Street School's, Central Park and Hedgley Dene Gardens and Darling train station, this pet friendly home is brilliantly located for all stages of life.
*An update from on Whitefox Real Estate COVID-19: Private Inspections*
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines scheduled Open for Inspections are no longer permitted, however we are continuing to lease properties and doing so by means of Private Appointments Only.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our leasing agent to make an appointment.
These times are unprecedented, and we are mindful of the community’s health concerns and the stresses associated with all property dealings at this time.
Whitefox Real Estate remains open for business – we have adapted our processes to ensure that we can continue to safely meet your needs. Our commitment to our clients remains unchanged and we continue to deliver outstanding results in helping people achieve their property goals.
We wish you and those close to you the best of health and please contact our office should you have any questions.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Whitefox Real Estate , we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter and you must complete the Disclosure form for Prospective Tenants before you enter to the premises .This form will be available at all inspections