2/33 Redan Street, ST KILDA
THE DEAL: $450 PER WEEKApply Now
For Lease - Available : December 01
This stunning Art Deco property on the cusp of vibrant St Kilda and Windsor, is bursting with light, class and period charm. Situated in this classical block of only 4 units, the single floor property is a cut above. Comprising of a gleaming kitchen, a formal lounge with decorative fireplace and beautiful floorboards, 2 good sized bedrooms, both with robes, and a period bathroom with luxurious, modern additions as well as separate private laundry facilities.
SEALS THE DEAL
A fantastic community vibe, located only 50 metres from Chapel Street, 350 metres from Routes 5 & 64 Trams, 450 metres from Alma Park West, 500 metres from Windsor Railway Station, 1.9 kilometres from Albert Park Lake and 2 kilometres from St Kilda Beach & Fitzroy Street. This property is full of character, and bursting with life.
WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd offers a flexible and smooth open for inspection booking process for all of our properties available for lease.
To register for an open for inspection, please click the 'Request Inspection' button on this listing and you will be directed our inspections booking page where you can select a day and time that is suitable for you to inspect.
The following guidelines must be adhered to at all WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd inspections:
- All attendees must pre-register for the inspection, no unregistered parties will be permitted entry to the inspections.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated in order to attend open for inspections in accordance with Victorian Government COVID-19 Restrictions.
- All attendees must wear a face mask at all times.
- All attendees must check in using the provided Victorian Government QR code for contract tracing purposes.
- All attendees must use hand sanitiser, where available and not touch any surfaces inside the property.
- All attendees must adhere to social distancing requirements during the inspection.
Please note that all inspections times are subject to change or cancellation. Please ensure you register your attendance to receive updates regarding the inspection.
If you would like to apply for the property, please submit an email enquiry to the WHITEFOX Listing Agent and you will receive a link to complete your Online Tenancy Application.
If you have any questions regarding the COVID Safe practices of WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd, please contact Zac Muller, Head of Department for Property Management on 0497 888 262 or email@example.com.