257 Rouse Street, PORT MELBOURNE
$1,692 Per Week Fully Furnished
For Lease - Available
This might have been the site of a biscuit factory in the 1800’s. Today though – it’s anything but a cookie-cutter rental home. Talk about irony. The bright, inviting spaces of this contemporary fully furnished loft style residence retain evocative elements of the past while providing the exceptional comfort we expect in the present. Living/dining areas defined by polished floors and fabulous factory ceilings include an open plan kitchen while a balcony overlooks the landscaped grounds through established trees. Two bedrooms, one accompanied by its own deck, each luxuriously large and share a stylishly appointed bathroom. Furnished as demonstrated in the photographs.
SEALS THE DEAL
Artwork adorns all walls and Georgian-styled interior. The building offers a shared outdoor pool, gymnasium and private gardens. One block from the beach & around the corner from Bay Street.
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at WHITEFOX Real Estate, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tap ware.