306/88 Beaconsfield Parade, ALBERT PARK
Distinguished by uninterrupted beach views, this highly sophisticated apartment exemplifies cutting edge contemporary style and high quality craftsmanship. Intelligently designed to effortlessly flow towards picturesque outlooks, the floor plan features an open plan living area fitted with expansive windows opening to a spacious entertaining balcony. A well equipped kitchen offers flawless functionality with granite bench tops, gourmet Miele appliances and soft close cabinetry. The outstanding accommodation comprises a main bedroom with ensuite and second bedroom room. Both the master bedroom ensuite and the central bathroom are fully-tiled showpieces, magnificently crafted to offer a five-star experience, in the centrally-heated and cooled comfort of this highly secure home to enjoy postcard-perfect views that can never be built out.
SEALS THE DEAL
This sophisticated residence offers the additional benefit of European laundry, lift access, double glazed glass, storage cage and garage parking for two cars side by side as well as premium building facilities including a sparkling outdoor pool and barbeque area. Positioned in a vibrant lifestyle hub, this impressive abode is moments from parklands, Gasworks Arts Park, shopping and dining on Victoria Avenue and trams.
Please note – Fully furnished option available .
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at WHITEFOX Real Estate, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tap ware.