43/243 Collins Street, MELBOURNE
$465 Per Week
For Lease - Available
**Inspection by Appointment Only**
In arguably one of Melbournes hippest locations sits this spacious apartment with views over Manchester Lane. This 4th floor treasure features a great open floor-plan consisting of a sunken and generous lounge and dining zone with character enhancing, enormous windows, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, elevated bedroom with ample built-in robes and a well-appointed bathroom with European laundry and extra storage. Split system will be installed.
SEALS THE DEAL
With easy access to free trams and Flinders Street Station, Merigolds on Collins offers a rare opportunity to locate into a piece of Melbourne's history. Live in the heart of action.
**An update from on Whitefox Real Estate COVID-19: Private Inspections**
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines scheduled Open for Inspections are no longer permitted, however we are continuing to lease properties and doing so by means of Private Appointments Only.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our leasing agent to make an appointment.
These times are unprecedented, and we are mindful of the community’s health concerns and the stresses associated with all property dealings at this time.
Whitefox Real Estate remains open for business – we have adapted our processes to ensure that we can continue to safely meet your needs. Our commitment to our clients remains unchanged and we continue to deliver outstanding results in helping people achieve their property goals.
We wish you and those close to you the best of health and please contact our office should you have any questions.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Whitefox Real Estate , we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter and you must complete the Disclosure form for Prospective Tenants before you enter to the premises .This form will be available at all inspections