5 Durham Street, RICHMOND
THE DEAL: $850 PER WEEKApply Now
For Lease - Available : November 05
A sun drenched deck and a private rear courtyard provide this refined Richmond home with the luxury of dual outdoor areas, each ideal for entertaining, both a reflection of an intelligent use of space in an inner city setting. Upstairs living/dining and a central kitchen featuring stone benches and Miele appliances lead to the decked expanses while below, the courtyard's cafe blinds enhance stylish seclusion. The master bedroom with ensuite opens to the courtyard and is complemented by a second downstairs bedroom, spa bathroom and an inviting upstairs bedroom and/or study.
SEALS THE DEAL
Ducted vacuum, central heating, reverse cycle cooling, secure parking for one car and alarm. An exceptional picture located only 220 metres from McConchie Reserve & Main Yarra Trail, 350 metres from Church Street Shopping & Dining Precinct, 350 metres from Route 78 Tram, 850 metres from East Richmond Railway Station, 1.8 kilometres from Royal Botanic Gardens & Tan Track and 2.3 kilometres from the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
*Please note that the property is currently tenanted and access to the property for private inspections will be limited until the renter's vacate.*
WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd offers a flexible and smooth private inspection booking process for all of our properties available for lease. To book a private inspection, simply click the 'Request Inspection' button on this listing and you will be directed to the booking page where you can select a day and time that is suitable for you to inspect.
The following guidelines must be adhered to at all WHITEFOX inspections:
- All attendees must pre-register for the inspection, no unregistered parties will be permitted entry.
- Only one person or household is permitted to inspection at a time.
- The agent must wait outside the property during the inspection.
- All attendees must wear a face mask at all times
- All attendees must check in using the provided Victorian Government QR code for contract tracing.
- All attendees must use hand sanitiser, where available and not touch any surfaces inside the property.
- All attendees must adhere to social distancing requirements during the inspection.
If you would like to apply for the property, please submit an email enquiry to the WHITEFOX Listing Agent and you will receive a link to complete your Online Tenancy Application.
If you have any questions regarding the COVID Safe practices of WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd, please contact Zac Muller, Head of Department for Property Management on 0497 888 262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.