503/19 Regent Street, PRAHRAN
$495 Per Week
For Lease - Available
This 2 bedroom light-filled apartment is a hidden sanctuary in the middle of Melbourne’s most vibrant and eclectic suburb: Prahran.
Surrounded by bars, restaurants and in the heart of the fashion precinct, this location cannot be beaten. The design, amenities and lifestyle of this exclusive development is the perfect combination.
Floating floors throughout
Double linen cupboards
Open plan kitchen/meals area with Bosch appliances including dishwasher and pull out pantry
Split system heating/cooling
Mirrored robes in bedrooms
Balcony for indoor-outdoor entertaining
One car stacker (Dimensions: Lower - Length 5.0 metres Height 1.8 metres Maximum Load 2,000 KG
SEAL THE DEAL
In a fantastic location, less than a 2 minute walk to Prahran’s famous shopping strip, Chapel Street, with local supermarkets, cafes and over 5 kms of shops. After a full day of shopping, you may want to unwind and see a movie at the Jam Factory or catch up with some friends for a drink. The options for dining out and socialising are incomparable, with some of the most outstanding bars, night spots and restaurants all within easy walking distance. The city is less than 5 km away, with easy access to all transport links including trains, trams, buses and bicycle paths. Fully furnished option is available for $530 per week.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at WHITEFOX Real Estate, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tap ware.