53 Napier Street, SOUTH MELBOURNE
$850 per week
Set upon a treelined street, this freshly renovated family home oozes modern flare and luxury. Upon entrance into an oversized, open plan living and kitchen/dining space, you begin to appreciate the space and opportunity this home has to offer. Upstairs, you will find a palatial master suite, with ensuite and walk in robe, as well as a private balcony. A stunning central bathroom
separated an additional 2, large bedrooms, both with built-in robes and split system air conditioning.
NOTE: Rent has been decreased from $975 per week to $850 per week due to the current economic situation This is valid for 12 months only.
SEALS THE DEAL
The location, and the lifestyle that is associated with living in this coveted pocket of South Melbourne. Minutes walk from both Albert Park Lake and Clarendon Street Shops, as well as public transport direct to the CBD, and an extremely rare 2 off street car spaces.
**An update from on Whitefox Real Estate COVID-19: Private Inspections**
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines scheduled Open for Inspections are no longer permitted, however we are continuing to lease properties and doing so by means of Private Appointments Only.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our leasing agent to make an appointment.
These times are unprecedented, and we are mindful of the community’s health concerns and the stresses associated with all property dealings at this time.
Whitefox Real Estate remains open for business – we have adapted our processes to ensure that we can continue to safely meet your needs. Our commitment to our clients remains unchanged and we continue to deliver outstanding results in helping people achieve their property goals.
We wish you and those close to you the best of health and please contact our office should you have any questions.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Whitefox Real Estate , we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter and you must complete the Disclosure form for Prospective Tenants before you enter to the premises .This form will be available at all inspections
Please note : Only Up to ten (10) people are permitted to attend to open for inspections at any one time.