7 Horace Street, MALVERN
$690 PW - First 3 month at 30% Reduction*
*Inspection strictly by appointment only*
An exceptionally tidy and well-maintained home on a wide tree-lined street of two large bedrooms, plus a third smaller room - ideal for a baby or home office. Striking in size it has two living zones, an open plan kitchen and dining area akin to a conservatory overlooking a beautiful rear garden with a shed. Moments away from the Wattletree Road tram and shops, including everyone's favourite coffee haunt, Fergus. Two minute's drive from Malvern Central Primary, Cabrini Hospital, Wattletree Early Learning Centre, Harold Hold Swim Centre and even Monash, Caulield. Suffice to say the location of this house caters to everyone's needs at all life stages.
SEALS THE DEAL
A rare find for the area. A spacious home in mint condition that delivers value, within short reach of every important amenity one could want for. - *First 3 month at 30% reducted rate of Rental figure advertised on a 12 month lease
**An update from on Whitefox Real Estate COVID-19: Private Inspections**
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines scheduled Open for Inspections are no longer permitted, however we are continuing to lease properties and doing so by means of Private Appointments Only.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our leasing agent to make an appointment.
These times are unprecedented, and we are mindful of the community’s health concerns and the stresses associated with all property dealings at this time.
Whitefox Real Estate remains open for business – we have adapted our processes to ensure that we can continue to safely meet your needs. Our commitment to our clients remains unchanged and we continue to deliver outstanding results in helping people achieve their property goals.
We wish you and those close to you the best of health and please contact our office should you have any questions.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Whitefox Real Estate , we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter and you must complete the Disclosure form for Prospective Tenants before you enter to the premises .This form will be available at all inspections