212/369 High Street, KEW
$675 Per Week
For Lease - Available
*Inspection strictly by appointment only*
WHITEFOX is proud to introduce Derby Place - a collection of highly customised apartments combining world-class design with contemporary elegance.
Upon entering the lobby, which features polished spaces of timber, travertine, and bronze, residents are greeted by a private concierge with whom they can book restaurants and taxis, collect mail, deposit and collect dry cleaning, organise a cleaning service, book use of the dining and lounge facilities, and even arrange an evening walk accompanied by security. When you want to relax in the picturesque surroundings, take advantage of the terrace dining area and sit under the stars or entertain guests. If you prefer to be inside, pick up a book in the residents’ library or sip on a glass of wine in the bar, each space is designed to deliver ultimate luxury in the comfort of one's own home surrounds.
The residents’ garden terrace provides the perfect atmosphere for when you yearn to relax in an urban oasis. Let the timber decks, shaded pergolas, flowering climbers, and cool leafy spaces whisk you away from the bustling city life.
Derby Place focuses on space, light, and sophistication. Featuring open spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows, and generous private balconies, apartments come with luxuriously efficient kitchens. Flush cabinetry disguises abundant storage while interlocking island benches optimise space and entertaining opportunity.
The bespoke joinery in the kitchen, lounge, bathrooms, bedrooms, and study areas is enough to raise anyone’s eyebrows with its effortless charm. Kitchens feature Gaggenau appliances, and integrated fridges. If you happen to run out of food, take advantage of the private entrance for residents into the Coles supermarket at street level.
SEALS THE DEAL
Influential names Crema Group, Fender Katsalidis Architects and CBG Architects. Need we say more.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Whitefox Real Estate , we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter and you must complete the Disclosure form for Prospective Tenants before you enter to the premises .This form will be available at all inspections